The Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay manages and organizes the health and social services in all nine communities of the Cree territory in the James Bay area of northern Quebec.
The Cree culture is renowned for its many tales and legends, which spans over 5000 years. Our welcoming communities offer you the perfect setting to live the most incredible and enriching adventure of your career. While working with experienced teams, you will have the chance to hone your skills, discover a vibrant culture, participate in outdoor activities, and explore a vast territory of magnificent landscapes.
You will be working in one of our service centers such as the hospital center or in one of our health centers also known as Community Miyupimaatisiiun (being alive well) Centers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work and be a member in good standing of the Ordre professionnel des travailleurs sociaux et des thérapeutes conjugaux et familiaux du Québec (OTSTCFQ); * *Support will be given to interested applicants with the Quebec accreditation process;
- Proficiency in English;
- Ability to apply Eeyou/Eenou (Cree) culture, values, traditions and teachings into programs and services where possible.
Conditions and benefits :
- Hourly rate of $25.55 – $45.22 ;Northern, retention and cargo premiums;
- 20 vacation days , 13 statutory holidays and 9,6 sick days;
- Three (3) or four (4) paid return trips per year to location at time of hiring;
- Furnished housing, moving and storage expenses defrayed;
- Insurance plan and defined benefit pension plan.
To apply or for more information:
Human Resources Department
Phone : 514-861-5955
More search results
Registered Social Worker
The Charles H. Best Diabetes Centre
Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay
Independent Private Practice Therapist
Layla Care Inc.
Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services
Gender-based Violence Service Expert - Volunteer …