- Vaughan, ON
- Job Category
- Healthcare Services and Wellness, Social Work
- Job Type
We are growing again!
The Canadian Mental Health Association York Region South Simcoe is hiring for multiple CBT Clinician positions for our Ontario Structured Psychotherapy (OSP) program.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team of Clinicians, Coaches and Psychologists delivering the free-to-access OSP program to people and across the province, with mild to moderate depression, anxiety and anxiety-related related conditions. For more information about this program visit www.osp-cmha.ca
This is an ideal role for candidates to build your experience and professional development with the national leader in community mental health while implementing CBT within a publicly funded mental health program.
Permanent and Contract, Full - Time roles
- Clinicians provide treatment over the telephone, using the Clinician Assisted Bibliotherapy (CAB) protocols, which are evidence based and follow the Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) model. Treatment is 30 minute weekly therapy sessions, from 6-8 sessions.
- Clinicians also conduct assessment (triage/intake), which is provided remotely (over the phone or via videoconferencing).
- 35 hours a week with the possibility of 40 hours per week. Evenings and weekends will be required based on client scheduling needs.
- This role is Hybrid. At this time, clinicians are working from our Vaughan office 1-day/week. This may change over time.
Educational and Credentialing Qualifications
• Master’s degree required
• Regulated Health Professional registered with one the Colleges regulated to perform the Controlled Act of Psychotherapy in Ontario
*Employment includes free training modules in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy accredited by the University of Toronto.
- 3 years of experience in the delivery of individual CBT is preferred
- CBT training with adequate supervision is preferred
- Experience and knowledge of etiology and treatment of depressive and anxiety disorders
- Experience with scheduling and electronic medical record keeping using a clinical management system is an asset
Why work for CMHA York Region?
We offer an inclusive, innovative and high-performance work culture that helps us deliver transformational impact. We offer:
• Competitive Total Compensation
• HOOPP (Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan)
• Comprehensive Health Benefits
• Robust Performance and Career Development program
• Learning & development opportunities
Apply and learn more by visiting: https://cmha-yr.on.ca/careers/
More search results
Manager, Help Ahead (Central Point of Intake)
School Social Worker - Community Care Team (Ukrai…
York Region District School Board
Family Transition Place
Director of Services
Turning Point Youth Services
Intake Worker (6 month temporary position)
The Ottawa Food Bank