Director of Programs and Services
- Job Category
- Healthcare Services and Wellness, Social Work
- Job Type
Canadian Mental Health Association, Haliburton Kawartha Pine Ridge, has an exciting career opportunity for an individual who is interested in providing innovative leadership, overall strategic management, and direction to our Community Mental Health programs.
The Director of Programs & Services is responsible for overall fiscal health and program effectiveness for the Branch, ensuring the quality, equitable access and inclusiveness of programs and services for diverse communities across the catchment area.
- Degree in healthcare administration, social work, nursing, or a related discipline or recent and relevant education and experience is required.
- Postgraduate degree in social work, nursing, healthcare administration or related discipline is preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in progressive management positions in the health or human services sector
- Experience working with or supporting senior management in an organization
- Proven track record of achieving results in a corporate or a non-profit environment
Please visit our Careers Page for a complete Job Description and information on how to apply
Deadline for application is July 27, 2022
C.M.H.A. H.K.P.R. is an equal opportunity employer. All information on this website, including job postings listed below, are available in accessible formats upon request. Please let us know how we can best present this information to you. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.
More search results
Disability Consultant & Accommodations Liaison
University of Toronto-Scarborough
Age-Wise Solutions Inc.
Manager, Operations & Learner Affairs
University of Toronto - Temerty Faculty of Medicine
Social Worker/ Discharge Planner
Trillium Health Partners
Social Worker 2
State of Iowa