Hiseler, Kelly & Associates is an expanding private practice located in downtown Peterborough looking to hire a masters-level social worker. Both fully virtual as well as hybrid virtual and in-office types of positions are available.
Who Are we?
Hiseler, Kelly & Associates is a growing practice of mental health professionals (3 psychologists, 5 social workers) located in the historical Harness Factory heritage building in downtown Peterborough, Ontario. We are committed to providing evidence-based, culturally informed, anti-racist approaches to psychological assessment, individual, couples, family, and group psychotherapy for folks 16+ on a wide variety of mental health concerns. This also includes specialized psychological services for first responders as well as those in conflict with the law.
Two Women: One Vision
Drs. Hiseler and Kelly started Hiseler, Kelly & Associates in September 2018 after years of working in hospital and corrections environments. Our clinic has eight newly renovated office suites, two waiting rooms, boardroom, full private kitchen, and private bathroom. Our building is accessible with an elevator, multi-stalled washrooms for clients, and client parking.
Our vision is to develop a highly skilled mental health community of interdisciplinary professionals in which everyone can learn from one another. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to make a professional home with us, as we help you in achieving your professional goals. We believe that an approachable, transparent work environment helps cultivate an optimal learning space so that professionals feel respected, feel heard, and thrive.
What we can offer
- Referrals off of a waitlist
- Autonomous decision making regarding your caseload and scheduling
- Established referral sources
- The administrative support and assistance of two full time administrative assistants
- Space to offer groups and/or trainings (up to 10-12 people comfortably)
- Furnished office space (for in office applicants)
- Online charting and booking software, including encrypted video capabilities
- Professional development opportunities
- Arrangements for supervision/consultation with psychologists and other social workers
- Regularly scheduled case conference meetings providing interdisciplinary support
What we are looking for
- Must hold masters degree in social work
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers of Ontario and holding valid professional liability insurance for the province of Ontario.
- Able to work with a broad range of mental health concerns for adults
- Willingness to work with traumatic stress symptoms, injuries, and disorders, as well as interest in pursuing greater training in this area for your professional development.
- Willingness to provide psychotherapy to first responders, military, and persons with occupational injuries (WSIB).
- You will be working in a private practice capacity as an Independent Contractor (i.e., making your own schedule/hours, and determining your caseload).
- Ability to work within the policies and procedures of Hiseler, Kelly & Associates and uphold the core values of inclusion and diversity of backgrounds and identities.
How to Apply?
We are accepting both full and part-time applications for fully virtual and hybrid virtual/in-office and are flexible with respect to start date and scheduling.
Compensation is extremely competitive.
Please send your CV and a cover letter describing your clinical style and career goals.
As an inclusive employer, Hiseler, Kelly & Associates are committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Please contact us at any time during the recruitment process and let us know what accessible supports you may need.
Please visit our website for more information about our clinic and team: www.hiselerkelly.com
We Look Forward to Hearing from You!
More search results
Mental Health Therapist
Minto-Mapleton Family Health Team
Master of social work position
PsyVitaliti / PsyMontreal
Social Worker/Psychotherapist – School Success Pr…
Couchiching Family Health Team
Age-Wise Solutions Inc.
Therapist - Child and Youth Mental Health Team
Carea Community Health Centre