Master of Social Work - Full and Part-time Therapist Positions Available
Shift Cognitive Therapy is looking for skillful clinicians with great personalities to join our team of psychologists and RPs. We have a very well-established, group practice that sees and treats a broad range of client issues and populations, within a family-oriented, community setting.
Therapists who work with us tend to stay for many years, which speaks loudly about the supportive, respectful and professional atmosphere we create for our team and their clients. We offer a very comfortable working environment, tremendous office and administrative supports, and the opportunity to earn a great income while working with a diverse range of clients and fantastic coworkers.
We provide you with everything you’ll need to have a full caseload within a short period of time, without any of the hassles of marketing, administration or the other overheads of running your own business.
What we’re looking for:
- Clinicians who are registered for autonomous practice with the College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers of Ontario.
- Must hold a masters degree in social work.
- Competence to work with and provide therapy to any of the following populations: Adults, Children and adolescents, Families, Couples.
- Solid skills providing CBT, as well as the ability to incorporate other treatment modalities, such as CPT for PTSD, Emotion Focused Therapy for Couples, DBT.
- Comfort working from a hybrid model that includes both virtual and in-person practice.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
Additional Benefits and Opportunities:
- We offer opportunities to work with first responders and individuals who come to us through the WSIB’s Community Mental Health Program.
- Opportunities also exist to participate in one of the only treatment programs in Canada that specifically targets the fear of flying.
Interested? Contact Dr. Ian Shulman to discuss the possibilities of working together, or send your CV and a cover letter that describes your clinical style and career goals to: email@example.com.
See what we have to offer at www.shiftct.com.
- Additional info: ShiftCT-MSW Ad (2022) (349kb) (the link will open in a new window)