Craigwood is seeking an innovative Senior Leader to help us meet our goals in serving the care, custody and mental health needs of children, youth and families in the West Region of Ontario and beyond. We are a fully accredited not-for-profit children's mental health resource providing a full spectrum of innovative treatment and intervention services. Our service spectrum includes most core Child and Youth Mental health services; Secure Youth Justice dedicated female facility and innovative services with Child Welfare involved youth and families.
As a key leader on our senior management team and reporting to the Executive Director, the Service Director shall be responsible for providing innovative and thought-provoking leadership to support the overall growth, sustainability and service delivery models across our Intensive and Community based services, as well as our Out-of-Home Division. You will have key responsibilities for setting the service culture of the agency through overall clinical, program and staff leadership; evidence-informed practice and policy development; collaborative relationship management; as well as meeting Licensing, Regulatory, contractual, performance and Accreditation standards.
- A regulated professional with a Masters’ in Social Work or other relevant Masters level disciplines
- 5-10 years’ managerial experience, with preferably 3-5 years in Senior Management Roles
- 5-10 years’ experience in Clinical Program and Business Development, deployment and management in intensive (residential) and/ or community based mental health services and health equity;
- 3 years of Clinical Management within Ministry Funded organizations
- Demonstrated problem-solving, interpersonal, leadership, clinical, organization, oral and written communication skills;
Additional and Preferred qualifications:
- Grant / Proposal Writing Experience
- Experience working within a unionized setting
- Youth Justice experience
- Experience in community collaborations and developing community based clinical programs
- Emotional intelligence and leadership creating diverse and inclusive employment and client experiences
A comprehensive job description is available upon request. London is a designated area under the French Language Services Act; bilingual candidates are encouraged to consider this opportunity. Craigwood offers a comprehensive salary and benefit package. Interested candidates are invited to submit their application including a complete resume and references in confidence by FRIDAY DECEMBER 10TH, 2021 BY 4:00 pm to:
Manager, Human Resources
Craigwood Child, Youth and Family Services
Ref / Subject Line: Director of Services Application
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.