Social Workers, Psychological Associates and Psychologists
Hiring Part-Time and Full-Time Social Workers, Psychological Associates, and Psychologists (Registered/Eligible for Supervised Practice)
Remote or In-Person Positions
The Centre for MindBody Health (CMBH) and its Directors, Drs. Shelley McMain and Shari Geller, are recruiting two new Associate Clinicians committed to excellence in their care with clients in Toronto and across the Province of Ontario. CMBH is warm and welcoming; our Associates are a closely knit group; we are committed to one another’s clinical development and personal well-being; and we make a point of having fun together.
The CMBH team is expert trained in individual, couple and/or family therapies, specializing in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Emotion Focused Therapy (EFT), DBT-PTSD and other approaches such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Mindful Self-Compassion (MSC).
- Our ideal applicant has excellent clinical and communication skills, is comfortable working with people from diverse backgrounds and has familiarity and training in evidence-based practices (e.g., DBT, EFT, trauma-focused, and other specialized approaches).
- Clinicians must be licensed (e.g., C.Psych., RSW, RP) or license-eligible in the Province of Ontario.
Benefits of Joining our Team
- We offer a growth-oriented, professional and rewarding work environment with a myriad of opportunities for career advancement.
- In addition to excellent compensation, Associates receive rich and continuous supervision, consultation with international leaders in DBT and EFT and our own professional trainings (free CEs!).
- A consistent and established referral flow.
- Flexibility in schedule with fully remote, in-person or hybrid options for work.
- Electronic record keeping, scheduling and billing.
- Full-time on-site administrative support, including assistance with intake, scheduling, processing payments and more.
For more information about CMBH, please view our brochure.
To join a clinical team that will immediately become a treasured professional resource, please submit your resume and cover letter to Claudia Dias Martins, Administrative Assistant at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome applications in strict confidence until the two positions are filled.
- Additional info: CMBH_Job Posting_2021 (72kb) (the link will open in a new window)
More search results
Crisis Support Worker
Canadian Mental Health Association - Peel Dufferin Branch
Anti-Human Trafficking Trauma Therapist or Counse…
Master of Social Work - Full and Part-time Therap…
Shift Cognitive Therapy
Manager of Day Treatment – Child Family Therapy
Case Manager, Holocaust Survivor Services Program
Circle of Care