We currently have openings for full and part time sub-contract Community Social Workers!!
We are looking for Social Workers or Psychotherapists to assess and treat our clients In-home and In-community. The successful candidates will provide counselling and support services in order to help clients cope with psychological difficulties following a motor vehicle accident and multiple traumas.
- Masters of Social Work degree or Psychotherapy certificate
- Registered and in good standing with; Ontario College of Social Workers or Ontario College of Psychotherapists
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately in verbal and written reports.
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Experience working under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) will be considered an asset.
- Valid drivers licence with access to a reliable vehicle as all work is community based.
- Psycho-Social assessments
- In person and/or remote counselling services
- Inter-professional communication
- Documentation and report writing
More search results
Toronto Catholic District School Board
Mental Health Therapist
Canadian Mental Health Association, Muskoka-Parry Sound Branch
Social Workers, Psychological Associates and Psyc…
Centre for MindBody Health
Mental Health Community Case Manager
Dufferin Area Family Health Team
Student Development Worker