Social Workers or Psychotherapists
We currently have openings for full and part time sub-contract Community Social Workers!!
We are looking for Social Workers or Psychotherapists to assess and treat our clients In-home and In-community. The successful candidates will provide counselling and support services in order to help clients cope with psychological difficulties following a motor vehicle accident and multiple traumas.
- Masters of Social Work degree or Psychotherapy certificate
- Registered and in good standing with; Ontario College of Social Workers or Ontario College of Psychotherapists
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately in verbal and written reports.
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Experience working under the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) will be considered an asset.
- Valid drivers licence with access to a reliable vehicle as all work is community based.
- Psycho-Social assessments
- In person and/or remote counselling services
- Inter-professional communication
- Documentation and report writing
More search results
DIRECTOR, COUNSELLING SERVICES
Family Service Thames Valley
Individual and Family Therapist
Lumenus Community Services
Program Officer, Intake and Case Support
Home and Community Care Support Services South West
Disability Consultant (Term)
University of Toronto, Scarborough