YOUTH HABILITATION QUINTE INC.
ADMINISTRATION & COMMUNITY SERVICES MANAGER
Youth Habilitation Quinte Inc. requires an Administration & Community Services Manager in its Belleville office. This is a full-time permanent position commencing on August 3rd, 2021.
A Graduate degree in psychology, social work or health administration and five years’ experience in a management role with demonstrated supervisory and human resources experience is required. Familiarity in a non-profit social services environment with knowledge of local community resources is preferred. A valid driver’s licence and a vehicle are required. The successful candidate must possess knowledge of federal and provincial legislation applicable to non-profit organizations including employment standards, human rights, and occupational health and safety. If applicable to the successful candidate, the position will include sufficient clinical duties to ensure obligations with the college governing professional designation are met.
Reporting to the Executive Director, primary responsibilities include:
- Management and oversight of the human resources function of the agency.
- Prepare new and update existing human resources & administration policies and procedures.
- Conduct exit interviews with departing staff and prepare an annual summary report.
- Review employment contracts, job postings, and job descriptions.
- Act as the Privacy Officer dealing with privacy issues as they arise, conducting monthly privacy audits and preparing an annual summary report.
- Sign cheques for payment of vendor invoices, financial supports, and various expenses.
- Attend Board meetings and Board committee meetings.
- Provide leadership, direction and supervision to the Hastings Housing Resource Centre (HHRC) and Housing Support Worker (HSW) programs managing the day-to-day operations of these programs.
- Hire, train, supervise and evaluate staff of the HHRC and HSW programs.
- Provide planning, development, delivery, and financial monitoring of the HHRC and HSW programs to ensure attainment of program targets.
- Represent the agency in the community promoting, developing and sustaining effective partnerships.
- Prepare and submit funding proposals, required reports, and program documentation.
Resumes should be submitted by 4:30 p.m. on Friday June 25th, 2021 to:
Ted Parker, CPA, CGA
Finance and Human Resources Manager
Youth Habilitation Quinte Inc.
210A Front Street
Belleville, ON K8N 2Z2
Youth Habilitation Quinte Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All applicants are appreciated for their interest and effort in applying. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
More search results
Child & Family Therapist
Children's Mental Health Services
2 psychothérapeutes en milieu scolaire
Le CAP : Centre d'appui et de prévention
Clinical Social Worker, Crisis
WoodGreen Community Services
Manager of Family Services
Jewish Family and Child Service
Community Support Worker, Housing Support Program