The MindBeacon Group
Since 2002, we have been a leading provider of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other evidence-based therapies. We are comprised of CBT Associates, MindBeacon Health and MindBeacon Software.
About CBT Associates (www.cbtassociates.com)
CBT Associates has helped thousands of people become happier and more productive by helping them overcome feelings and behaviours that negatively impact their everyday lives.
We are a large, well-established and rapidly growing network of clinics that provides evidence-based psychological services to children, adolescents, adults and couples. Our clinicians have expertise in CBT, DBT, ACT and MBCT treatment approaches for a wide range of populations and problems.
Working at CBT Associates also provides you access to the BEACON platform to use as part of your regular practice. BEACON was first introduced in 2016 as an in-clinic innovation to enhance delivery and measurement of CBT and launched in 2017 as a fully digital experience providing treatment through digitally-delivered CBT with the one-on-one support of a dedicated therapist.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a cohesive team of clinicians dedicated to providing gold standard treatment in the provision of evidence-based treatments in a collegial and stimulating environment.
The ideal Registered Psychotherapist candidate for position has:
- Extensive training and experience in providing CBT (DBT, MBCT, or ACT is also highly desirable)
- A desire to build or expand clinical experience in a private practice setting
- Experience with or interest in return to work and disability management
- The chance to be at the forefront of a new mental healthcare paradigm in Canada
- Weekly rounds and bi-weekly training sessions
- Opportunities for advancement
- Beautiful offices in convenient locations
- Trained Intake and Administrative staff
- Completion of a graduate level program in psychotherapy that has been approved by the Registration Committee
- Registered with the CRPO (proof of registration required)
- 4+ years of in-person clinical experience
- Able to provide 2+ professional references