Community Outreach, Intake and Clinic Coordinator
Reporting directly to the Psychotherapy Program Director, the Clinic Coordinator will maintain overall responsibility for the daily functioning of the TICP community clinic. You are the first point of contact and representative of the clinic, responsible for receiving requests for therapist referrals, liaising between clients, students, supervisors, community outreach and other key partners in coordinating client care. You must be diplomatic and results oriented, with excellent communication and organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize workflow. The Clinic Coordinator is also expected to work autonomously on the coordination, research and data collection, analysis and presentation of components of special projects and assignments as delegated by the Program Director. You are a key member of the TICP community clinic and will work creatively to implement the TICP psychotherapy clinical training program and initiatives.
- Completion of undergraduate degree/diploma in Social Work, Counselling, or related field
- Current professional designation in good standing with a recognized regulatory college in Ontario whose members can perform the controlled act of psychotherapy (ie. College of Psychotherapy, Social Work, Nursing, Psychology, etc.);
- Minimum 2 years experience of human service work is an asset;
- Previous experience in an intake position is an asset;
- Previous experience in a community agency is an asset;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft software and familiarity with scheduling software is an asset.
High proficiency and fluency in both oral and written English. Working ability in a second language is an asset.
Position Status: Permanent part time
Activity Rate: 15 - 20 hours per week, flexible scheduling
Salary Grade: $35 - 40/hour
Status: Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
More search results
Child & Family Therapist
Children's Mental Health Services
2 psychothérapeutes en milieu scolaire
Le CAP : Centre d'appui et de prévention
Clinical Social Worker, Crisis
WoodGreen Community Services
Manager of Family Services
Jewish Family and Child Service
Community Support Worker, Housing Support Program