Contract Child Protection Workers
The York Region Children's Aid Society mission is to champion the care and protection of children and youth and well-being of their families. The voice of the child is at the heart of everything we do and with confidence and resolution, we always strive to do the right thing. We are committed to excellence and to the principles of honesty, respect, and fairness, and take responsibility for our work, our decisions and our results. We value diversity, treat each other with dignity and compassion and empower individuals.
With the strength of 300 dynamic staff, The York Region Children's Aid Society provides child welfare services throughout York Region with offices in Newmarket, Richmond Hill and Vaughan. We serve over 5000 families, 400 children and work with community partners including health, education and police. Our success comes from the daily contributions of the remarkable individuals who make up our team.
These positions will provide protective and preventative services to families and children. The successful applicants will assume responsibility for child protection caseloads including responsibility for assessing family and individual functioning, and the provision of child protection.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s in Social Work, or
- Master’s Degree in a Human Services related field, and a minimum of three years relevant experience working with children and families
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services related field, and a minimum of three years relevant experience working with children and families
- Bilingualism in French is considered an asset
- Must possess a valid Ontario G class Driver’s License
More search results
Manager of the Mental Health Service / Chef en sa…
Conseil scolaire de district catholique de l'Est ontarien
Registered Social Worker
The Charles H. Best Diabetes Centre
Cree Board of Health and Social Services of James Bay
Independent Private Practice Therapist
Layla Care Inc.
Craigwood Children, Youth & Family Services