If you’re a therapist who is full of passion and desire to impact clients’ lives in new, progressive, and meaningful ways, let’s talk! We would love to hear from you.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Social Worker with two+ years of experience in the field of couples and individual therapy. We are a team comprised of psychotherapists and social workers and looking for someone who is a good fit for our practice!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Passionate about the art of therapy
- Ready and able to dedicate themselves wholeheartedly to their craft, working a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Hard-working, dedicated spirit
- A Doctoral or Master’s Degree in the field of Psychology, Couple and Family Therapy, Psychotherapy, or Social Work
- Thorough graduate training, supervision, and clinical background including work with longterm individual psychotherapy
- A strong foundation in ethics, codes of conduct, and standards of practice
- Highly interested in working with couples, professionals and high achievers of truly diverse backgrounds in all ways
- Outgoing and highly personable
- Able to work either early mornings, a few evenings a week, or weekend to accommodate our professional clientele’s needs
- Training in sex therapy an asset
- Training in EMDR an asset
At Bliss, we work very hard and pride ourselves on being on our game as therapists and humans. We strive to continuously learn and evolve as we deepen our craft and challenge our personal growth.
We want to see our clients succeed in all ways, and we want to thrive along with them. We take pride in our clients, knowing we genuinely care about their lives and have the know-how to understand their story at a deep level.
In our therapy offices, you will find a comfortable and relaxed vibe that is non-judgmental and where we all strive to improve ourselves. We encourage creativity and foster the space for our clinicians to be their authentic selves in the workplace. We work like a boss, Love our clients hard, and are supremely laid back and caring with one another on an interpersonal level.
This is an amazing position for people who have big ambition to make an impact but would rather make a larger scale difference as a part of a team than do it on their own.
Please submit both a cover letter and resume to be considered.
Check out our website for more information about our inclusive, sex-positive practice and the team at www.blisscounselling.ca.