- Job Category
- Social Work
THERAPIST (SOCIAL WORKER/MSW)
With prolonged lockdowns arising from the pandemic, feelings of isolation, anxiety, and depression are seriously affecting Canadians.
MindBeacon is working to change that, with a mission to make therapy accessible to everyone. Now experiencing overwhelming demand, MindBeacon is hiring dozens of full time social workers to join their cause.
Our firm has partnered with MindBeacon to find therapists across Canada. If you’re interested, or know someone who might be, follow the link below to find out more.
Here’s where to apply:
Therapist (Social Worker)
Our therapists make an enormous impact on our patients in a variety of ways. Our guided therapists help patients by employing proven online protocols. Working remotely and asynchronously, you’ll guide clients through a customized journey that may include a series of established readings, activities, and webinars aimed at addressing specific situations: things like anxiety, depression, and other common presentations. You’ll also respond directly to client messages within 2 business days, providing specific guidance and answering questions. Cases last a maximum of 12 weeks but may finish sooner.
You’ll never be alone: our clinical consultation network has years of experience helping patients and clinicians succeed. Whether you’re looking for help getting started on the platform or configuring guided treatment plans for patients, you’ll have all the support you need.
- Provide effective protocol-driven online therapy through our digital platform
- Foster and develop strong therapeutic relationships with clients by providing tailored support and secure messaging
- Personalize client treatment plans
- Encourage client engagement and skill-building by supporting their progress through the platform’s program and activities
- Create reports and notes to clearly capture each client’s treatment progress
- Measure client outcomes and overall satisfaction
- Attend and participate in ongoing training and team meetings
- Potential to support the creation of content for Guided Therapy
Working with MindBeacon
Full-time social workers will have flexible hours and shifts, including evenings and weekends (if you choose), and will earn a competitive salary starting from $60,000 per year, with increases for additional experience or degrees. Full-time employees will also receive a benefits plan that includes prescription, dental and vision coverage, as well as paramedical services, psychotherapy, life insurance, a company laptop, and much more.
When you join our team, you’ll become part of our amazing clinical consultation network. As you’ll see, our team is collaborative, collegial and dedicated to patient care. If you’re interested in a gradual, constructive introduction to other therapeutic areas, this is an amazing opportunity to learn and grow.
- MA in Social Work
- Registered with applicable provincial college with the ability to provide autonomous psychotherapy services in that province
- Experience and training in providing evidence-based therapy (CBT, DBT, ACT. MBCT, MI, etc.) in person or virtually
- Experience with adult populations with a focus on depression, anxiety and other common presentations
- Able to confidently navigate software such as MS Office, MS Teams, and client management systems, with an ability to learn others
- Able to provide proof of professional liability insurance and 2 professional references
- Must have access to secure, reliable internet
- Able to represent MindBeacon’s mission and values through professionalism, client-centered focus and impeccable ethical judgement
What Sets You Apart from the Crowd:
- Experience or interest in a range of evidence-based therapeutic models
- Bilingual; English and French considered a strong asset
- Experience in community and/or hospital settings and/or well-established thriving private practices
Since 2002, MindBeacon has helped thousands of people become happier and more productive by helping them overcome feelings and behaviors that negatively impact their everyday lives.
Our innovative online therapy platform is purpose-built to serve the broad mental healthcare market, reduce barriers to care, lower costs for patients and deliver best-in-class outcomes. MindBeacon has broad applicability across employers, governments, benefit plans, health systems, disability management, post-secondary institutions, and employee wellness programs.
We are the recognized solution and have partnered with the Ontario government to provide free iCBT to all Ontarians as part of the provincial response to COVID-19 and thereafter.