Clinical Social Worker, MSW, for Counselling/Psychotherapy in Private Practice
Hiring Independent Contractors for Private Practice Counselling/Psychotherapy Work
Therapy Heals Inc. is a well-established and busy psychotherapy and counselling practice developed in 2007. Therapy Heals provides general counselling and psychotherapy services for a wide range of issues.
Currently, Therapy Heals Inc is seeking therapists who are passionate about working with people to achieve their counselling/therapy goals in a private practice setting.
This position offers the freedom and flexibility of self-employment without the burden of running your own business or the worry about where your next client will come from.
Although you will be working independently, you will also be part of a team environment, with optional peer support from about 30 other therapists.
Therapy Heals is currently seeking therapists available for in-person services for the following locations: Maple and Woodbridge. Interest in our other locations will also be considered.
Job Description, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Independent Contractor for a private practice setting.
- Currently, there are openings in 2 of our 7 locations, see above.
- You will be delivering general psychotherapy and counselling services in accordance with the regulations of the College you are registered with
- Client referrals are provided by Therapy Heals Inc.
- A minimum one-year commitment for one shift per week is required (excluding vacation time and personal time off). Currently looking to hire someone who is available for at least one evening (e.g. approximately 4pm-9pm) or weekend shift (e.g. 9am -2pm). This is the minimum requirement; additional hours are available if desired.
- Please only apply if you are available for a weekend or evening.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Masters level education in related field.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Social Workers, College of Psychotherapists, or College of Psychologists a must.
- Experience with Couples Counselling, Counselling children, play therapy, EFT, EMDR, Brainspotting, or Eating Disorders would be an asset, but is not necessary.
- Liability insurance
Therapy Heals welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We will provide required accommodations throughout the hiring process, to the best of our ability.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
Assistant Deputy Minister, Social Assistance Prog…
Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services
Assistant Coordinator of Mental Health
York Region District School Board
Manager of Resources
Six Nations Grand River Elected Council
Full Time Social Worker/ Psychotherapist, Special…
Layla Care Inc
Jewish Family and Child Service