Hiseler, Kelly & Associates is an expanding private practice located in downtown Peterborough looking to hire a masters-level social worker. Both part-time and full-time positions are available.
Who Are we?
Hiseler, Kelly & Associates is a growing practice of mental health professionals located in the historical Harness Factory heritage building in downtown Peterborough, Ontario. We are committed to providing evidence-based, culturally informed, anti-racist approaches to psychological assessment, individual, couples, family, and group psychotherapy for folks 16+ on a wide variety of mental health concerns. This also includes specialized psychological services for first responders as well as those in conflict with the law.
Two Women: One Vision
Drs. Hiseler and Kelly started Hiseler, Kelly & Associates in September 2018 after years of working in hospital and corrections environments. Our clinic has eight newly renovated office suites, two waiting rooms, boardroom, full private kitchen, and private bathroom. Our building is accessible with an elevator, multi-stalled washrooms for clients, and client parking.
Our vision is to develop a highly skilled mental health community of interdisciplinary professionals in which everyone can learn from one another. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to make a professional home with us, as we help you in achieving your professional goals. We believe that an approachable, transparent work environment helps cultivate an optimal learning space so that professionals feel respected, feel heard, and thrive.
What we can offer
- Referrals off of a waitlist
- Autonomous decision making regarding your caseload and scheduling
- Established referral sources
- Full time administrative support and assistance with marketing your practice
- An inclusive welcoming space for team building and support
- Space to offer groups and/or trainings (up to 10-12 people comfortably)
- Furnished office space
- Online charting and booking software, including encrypted video capabilities
- Professional development opportunities
- Arrangements for supervision/consultation with psychologists and other social workers
- Regular case conference meetings providing interdisciplinary support
What we are looking for
- Self-starter ready to explore their own career interests while also finding fit within a team.
- You will be working in a private practice capacity as an Independent Contractor (i.e., making your own schedule/hours, and determining your caseload).
- Minimum Masters Level social worker with expertise in psychotherapy for a wide range of mental health challenges.
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers of Ontario and holding valid professional liability insurance for the province of Ontario.
- Ability to work within the policies and procedures of Hiseler, Kelly & Associates and uphold the core values of inclusion and diversity of backgrounds and identities.
- Willingness to provide psychotherapy to first responders, military, and persons with occupational injuries (WSIB).
- Experience, and training in, treating post-traumatic stress via EMDR, PE, Somatic Experiencing, CPT would be considered an asset, but not required.
How to Apply?
We are accepting both full and part-time applications and are flexible with respect to start date and scheduling. In-person and remote options are available.
Compensation is extremely competitive.
Please send your CV and a cover letter describing your clinical style and career goals to email@example.com
As an inclusive employer, Hiseler, Kelly & Associates are committed to providing a fully accessible recruitment process. Please contact us at any time during the recruitment process and let us know what accessible supports you may need.
Please visit our website for more information about our clinic and team www.hiselerkelly.com
We Look Forward to Hearing from You!
More search results
Restore Balance - Psychological and Counselling Services
University of Toronto, Scarborough
Social Worker, Eating Disorders Program, Mental H…
Director of Programs & Public Policy: Ontario Bra…
The Kidney Foundation of Canada