Clinical Social Worker
Wright Rehab is seeking a Clinical Social Work contractor to work with individuals, couples and families impacted by trauma.
The successful candidate will have experience with navigating the public and private health care systems. They will be proficient in using evidence-based, best practice psycho-therapeutic treatment modalities (cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, mindfulness) that are strengths-based and client -centered. They will have experience in working with various populations, and clients of all ages. In addition to managing their own schedule and work independently, the successful candidate will also be proficient in working as part of a rehabilitation team.
The Ideal Candidate
- Holds a Master of Social Work (MSW) Degree
- Registered in good standing, with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW)
- Able to work independently, and as part of a rehabilitation team
- Proficient with technology / communication
- Experience in private practice
- Experience with motor vehicle accident (MVA) industry
- Experience with spinal cord injury, acquired brain injury, chronic pain, post-traumatic stress, anxiety, depression, adjustment, and other mental health difficulties
- Must have a valid driver’s license, be insured, and have access to reliable transportation.
The successful candidate will be required to participate in weekly clinical supervision and will be required to attend training and development opportunities regularly.
At Wright Rehab we offer competitive compensation, continuous support and regular training in-service seminars.
Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will only be corresponding with those selected for an interview.
More search results
December 6th Fund Support Worker
Manager, Member Engagement & Outreach
Ontario Association of Social Workers
Shelter Support Worker, Women's Homeless Shelter
Awake Overnight Shelter Support Worker, Women's H…
SOCIAL WORKER / SERVICE PLANNING COORDINATOR
THRIVE Child Development Centre