Counselling Associate- With great pay and marketing
We are a growing counselling practice based in Barrie, ON offering associates everything they need to grow their thriving private practice. This role is for individuals wanting the freedom and challenge of self-employment within the support system of an established team.
The Company: Lindsay Tsang & Associates is a group of counselling therapists known for the great care we take with clients and associates alike. See https://www.lindsaytsang.com
- Join a team that values: service, leadership, humility, relationship, integrity and empowerment.
- We help individuals, couples and families get unstuck and truly come alive.
The Position: We’re looking for new counselling associates. We offer our contracted therapists top industry pay per client session.
- We offer a growth plan to increase compensation as your practice grows.
- The contract includes targeted marketing to assist you with building your caseload
- You have a Master’s degree in Social Work
- You are comfortable with the risks and responsibilities of self-employment
- You have designation as RSW
- You are trained in CBT
- You have professional liability insurance
- Provide individual and couples counselling
- Completion of weekly client notes and invoices for services
- Ongoing professional development
- Networking locally- actively growing your own practice
The Location: Lindsay Tsang & Associates is based in Barrie, ON where a growing population means a growing need for therapy. Associates begin with a Casual contract but building up to Full-Time. Living in the Barrie area is an asset.
How to Apply
- Send your cover letter and resume as an attachment (.doc or .pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We thank each of the applicants for their interest in the position, however only those meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted for an interview
Due Date for application is July 31, 2018
More search results
Director of Crisis and Inpatient Clinical Services
Youthdale Treatment Centres
Manager of Women's Homeless Shelter, YWCA Toronto
Resident and Family Support Worker
Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services
Human Service Workers (Various locations in Alber…