Quinte Counselling Services INC.
Quinte Assessment and Treatment Group INC.
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
Psychologists/Psychological Associates: Opportunity to practice full-time or part-time in an established, dynamic multi discipline practice located in Belleville, Ontario, serving Central and South Eastern Ontario. Psychologists/ Psychological Associates who wish to travel from other centres to practice for a day or two per week would be welcome. The practice has a diverse referral base, providing associates the opportunity to specialize in a particular area and provide a variety of assessment and treatment services. Assessment services include psychoeducational, psychosocial and psychological assessments of children and adolescents; adult psychoeducational and psychological assessments (custody and access; parenting capacity; accident victims); and forensic assessments. Opportunity for treatment services include individual, couple and family therapy; chronic pain management; acquired brain injury rehabilitation. Consultations and training are provided to local agencies. Supervised practice is also available.
Quinte Assessment and Treatment Group Inc.
JOB TITLE: Psychologist/ Psychological Associate
CONTACT: Virginia Palmer, Clinical Coordinator – email@example.com
PHONE: 613-966-4262 FAX: 613-966-4265
Job Type: Full-time
Associate – Multidisciplinary Clinical Private Practice Part-time or full-time flexible hours including daytime and evenings, Mondays to Fridays.
EDUCATION Master’s Degree or higher in Social Work, Psychology, Education, or Counselling. Candidate is a Registered Social Worker (RSW) or Registered Psychotherapist (RP) in good standing, or eligible to be so.
EXPERIENCE Minimum of 5+ years of Post Master’s Degree experience is required. Able to work with minimal supervision on a variety of complex cases.
- Individual, couple and family counselling and psychotherapy.
- Psychotherapy experience in providing services to children, adolescents and adults for anxiety, depression, trauma, conflict, PTSD, anger and stress management.
- Family mediation, trauma debriefing, risk assessment and parenting capacity assessments are other opportunities available.
- Experience in brief screening and assessment, triage, report writing, formation of a treatment plan, case management, referral and follow-up services.
- Experience in providing counselling services to Employee Assistance Programs, insurance companies and WSIB is an asset.
CONTACT: Send resume and covering letter to the attention of (By Friday May 29, 2018) Virginia Palmer, - Clinical Coordinator Quinte Assessment and Treatment Group Inc. and Quinte Counselling Services Inc. 208 John Street Belleville ON K8N 3G1 Fax Number: 613-966-4265 Website: www.qxplore.com email resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time