Nature of the Job:
Develop and implement treatment plans based on assessment process, and provide prevention and clinical mental health services to children, youth (age’s birth up to 18) and their families. Valuing partnerships, innovation, creativity and the willingness to work as part of a team are essential qualities.
- Masters of Social Work or Bachelor of Social Work
- Clinical experience working with high risk children, youth and their families in a voluntary setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a multidisciplinary team
- Strong organizational skills
- Use of a vehicle to service clients throughout Grey and Bruce Counties
Rate of Pay:
Salary is commensurate with qualifications. The successful candidate will take part in the agency’s benefit program.