- Do you want the freedom and flexibility of self-employment without the burden of running a business?
- Are you interested in private practice, but want team guidance and support that may be missing when you are on your own?
- Do you feel confident in your experience, skills, and education, however you want access to established and effective policies and procedures?
- Are you interested in being a part of a growing company that is improving the human experience?
- Are you interested in working with Family TLC in Simcoe County or bringing Family TLC to your community?
Family TLC is looking to recruit a therapist that has a Master’s degree in Social Work to join our team that can work with all clientele types (couples, children, individuals, etc.). Our staff will effectively build your caseload from part-time to full-time to ensure you will not have to do the work to obtain clients.
- Must be an MSW registered with the College of Social Workers.
- Must carry professional liability insurance.
- Must have experience with couples and children.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team.
- Superior interpersonal relations, communication, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Advanced computer, written and verbal communication skills.
- Inspire trust in the therapy process.
- Enjoys helping others.
- Have good ethical practice.
The position will primarily be based around afternoons and evenings and potentially Saturdays.
Family TLC provides free operational and clinical training.
To apply, please send a Curricula Vitea to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also encourage cover letters and references.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Family TLC.